Skip to content
Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
September 24, 2017
?? When you start playing around with all different recipes, you can begin to make up your own. This turned out better than most “regular” ice creams I’ve ever had! Perfect for pumpkin spice lovers… even those who are not following a ketogenic diet. I recently purchased the Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker.
(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
It’s much less expensive than many other ice cream makers, but after reading all the reviews, many people preferred it over pricier models. It’s worked great so far for us.
- Set a medium size bowl in the freezer.
- In a large saucepan, combine cream, sweetener and coffee over medium heat. Stir until sweetener and coffee dissolve and are heated through – about 2 minutes.
- In another medium bowl, whisk egg yolks with maple flavoring, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.
- Slowly add egg and spice mixture to saucepan of cream and coffee, whisking to combine and heat through – about 90 seconds to 2 minutes. Take off heat and allow to cool about 2 minutes.
- Remove bowl from freezer and pour mixture into bowl.
- Add pumpkin, coconut oil and vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Return bowl to freezer for 20-30 minutes to allow to cool enough to add to ice cream maker.
- Pour into the canister of an ice cream maker and churn according to directions. (Mine always churns a little faster than they say it will take, so keep an eye on it.) Once churned, transfer to an airtight container and freeze until firm, about 2 hours. (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)If you’re like my daughter, Olivia and I, you will want to have a bowl straight out of the ice cream maker first! (Not so pretty… but oh, so delicious!)
You may also like...